Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kiddos


Hope everyone had a great weekend. We got out for some pictures.  I was attempting to do my Holiday cards early.  I wanted to go the beach to do photos but the kids weren't keen on it.  Go figure.  Ideally I wanted to try to get some apple picking photos this weekend, but the weather was not apple picking weather in my mind.  I refuse to go in 80 degree weather in October! Lol!  I want to wear my jeans and Uggs and be comfortable.  I want my kids to HAVE to wear a sweater because of the chill.  : )  Hoping to get to it next weekend if Fall decides to return.  I think I was the only one not enjoying the unusually warm weather this weekend.  
We found a place with some pretty trees and gardens and they seemed to cooperate for a bit.  : )  (There may have been some bribes offered!) I love these smiles! I still would like to get some holiday outfits and take some more... but thought these might make great gifts for the grandparents!  



                                                      
                                             Not a great pic since my girl isn't looking at the camera.... but I just love the
look Brother has for Sister here.                              
                                       

 I think this is my favorite.  I have many pics of this pose through the years and am happy to add this one to our wall!
                             He posed all on his own in these photos.  Such a great photography subject!!

                                                   Can't believe how big my girl is getting!

                                                                    I love this one.


                                                                 Love these smiles!!
Love photographing my children...when they will cooperate.  

On another note, I don't know if you have ever checked out Erin Condren's great items.  If you haven't, it's a must.  I am in love with her life planner.  Great, beautiful products.  There is a give away over at  A Bowl Full of Lemons  Check it out for your chance at a $25 gift certificate!  

3 comments:

  1. Maria,

    Nice to meet you! :) I found your blog via someone else's and enjoyed browsing. Thank you for letting me stop by. I agree -- I like the photo of your son looking at your daughter lovingly. Very sweet! I have three kids: 16, 12, and 3. They are gifts.

    Have a great week.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many more photos of my 2 year old son because he cooperates much more than my 4 year old daughter. I'm not above bribing mine either. In their defense, it still takes me forever to figure out my settings, but I sure wish they'd sit still more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super sweet! The weather has been weird down here in AL too- one day sweaters, the next day shorts and my legs are WAY too white for shorts! Thank you for your comment over at SMTS- Colleen is such a great gal, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete